LOFT - Communities in Algarve!

Hi everyone!

I’m Flor Dos Reis :cherry_blossom: co-founder of Faro-Olhão Digital Nomads & Remote Workers :computer: :sunglasses: :sunrise: :orange_heart:

This project started out of a selfish need: defeat loneliness & meet people.

In Oct’23, Claire & I organised a first After Work and guess what? 30 people came :star_struck:

Since then everything has moved so fast! Today we are the LOFT Community with +300 members. Remote workers, digital nomads, entrepreneurs & curios minds, from Portugal & abroad, everyone is welcome to join with nice vibes.

• What is LOFT? Loulé, Olhão, Faro & Tavira :wink: This is Central / East Algarve (known as Sotavento too)

• What do we do? We organize After Works, Co-Working Meetup, Networking Breakfast, Community Lunchs. We also play Football & Volley every week. Plus, we have Portuguese lesson going on every week in group and in person.

• How to join us? Just come to one of our activities or complete this form to access the WhatsApp Groups

But wait! There are more communities around as well.
If you are not in our area (I invite you to visit us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) you can connect with these other groups:

1. Portimao Digital Nomads
  2. Albufeira Digital Nomads
  3. Lagos Digital Nomads

Feel free to ask me anything! Happy to guide you around. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

So cool!

Thanks Flor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: